PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kudos for PS Leaderboard Programmers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos for PS Leaderboard Programmers

HI ALL

As U may or may not know, I'm no wallflower when it comes to BLASTING PS for what seems to me to be faulty policy.

It generally seems to do no good but I'm not one to be shy...

The changes made to the Leaderboard format from 50 places to 20 was absolutly mind boggling
    & made NO SENSE whatsoever but today (or whenever it happened),
    Stars made a great change to accessability & I give a HUGE THANK YOU to those responsible

Today, i noticed a small box at the bottom left of the leaderboard & a Go To Rank: in front of it, I was amazed...
    I used it & it worked perfectly.
    Prolly someone will tell me the new(?)feature has been there for months & make me feel a fool but certainly,
    it would not be the 1st time

THANK YOU Stars,

sleepy

Originally posted by sleepyolman View Post
    Today, i noticed a small box at the bottom left of the leaderboard & a Go To Rank: in front of it, I was amazed...
    Hey sleepy, I've never noticed that before either and you're right, it's a great little addition, very helpful. Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.