PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sleepy's "HOT NOW" List for August 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepy's "HOT NOW" List for August 2011

HOT NOW Please excuse this FLOOD of older "HOT NOW" posts but i want to get them Posted for Historical Reasons
    The HOT NOW List is my "tribute" of sorts to those who have shown they know the route to playing SUCCESSFUL MTT League Poker. First, let me congratulate Alen-gricko winning the league with 4 Final Tables & making the LIST. ================================================= As we PSOers play our hundreds & thousands of games each month it becomes so increasingly apparent just how important it is to place in the money & after that, make the Final Table (FT), & after that, make the top 3 or better, WIN ! And so, without further adieu, I present the August 2011 "HOT NOW" LIST in descending/temporal order. If 2 or more players had the same # of F-Ts, the first to make the list with for this month is listed 1st. Here are the 32 players deserving admission to the LIST this month with kiwiineurope & Icewomen45 averaging almost 2 F-Ts each week V.Very Nice. HOT NOW ---------------------------------------------- 07 FTs kiwiineurope Icewomen45 06 FTs russotavares trenti23 05 FTs yompols BLUE-SMARTY bal15_12 elbufalo12 tafo_forever tegobi1 5lirios pipergsm pitagoras26 04 FTs Alen-gricko strahilius danico7777 didi_yyy patito punk caosmann Widzywidzy^^ raberji Cosmin92-RO arcon-pete zzHONEYBEEzz letp1973 dancayamanda abusalvador tinchaso pachipele signsix elmaestruli9 slavkin -----------------------------------
    NEW IMPROVED LEAGUE POINTS CALCULATOR https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6ls...UyS1hDeHM/edit Best of Luck this month in your league play
    leep: sleepyleep: .................... mileypoker: Questions about this post: e-mail sleepy ** Feel free to leave a comment **
    Last edited by sleepyolman; Sun Nov 03, 2013, 08:43 AM.
Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.