PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mingman51

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mingman51

Hi how soon are stats updated after a tourny has finished? any help many thanks.

Hello mingman51

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club. Information on how to join the club may be found HERE. Hope to see you there!

It usually takes 48hrs for stats to be updated.

Comment

mingman51

Thanks for all your help i will look at the links ty.

Comment

You are very welcome, good luck at the tables.

Comment

mingman51

Hi again just finished 3rd in a pso qulifyer 102 players roughly how many points is this worth?20 points for third 3 more for final table +any more? thank you for any help.

Comment

According to your score history you scored 89.32 points for that games.

Score history for mingman51
            Date Participants Position Start Scored End
            2013-10-31 07:00(ET) 102 3 1508.20 89.32 1597.52
            2013-10-30 11:00(ET) 125 70 1514.74 -6.54 1508.20
            2013-10-29 11:00(ET) 135 27 1500.00 14.74 1514.74

Unfortunately this places you only at rank #402 and in any case you need (I believe) at least 5 games to qualify to PL

But it is evident that you should easily be able to make it to the PL using the qualifiers if you start a bit earlier in the month. The 29th is cutting it a bit close.

Comment

mingman51

OK thank you for your very good reply if i play 2 more games tonight will if i finish in the top 500 will i win any prize money? thank you for your help.

Comment

disclaimer, I am not official support so I might be inaccurate, but only 200 people are qualified via the QL (not 500 as in the Open League)
                This means that you need to play at least 2 games, and also score about 54 points to reach 1651 points where #200 is currently. feasible but tough!

If you manage to do that, you will not win prize money, but will play in the Premier League next month where the prizes are much higher that in the Open league specially if you have 150VPP

Good luck

Comment

mingman51

Hi thanks for your reply, it seems strange to me that in the qualifying league you have to pay $1.10 to enter with no prize money if you finish in the top 500, but in the open league its free to enter and get more players into the skill league? might not be worth me giving it my time? ty

Comment

mingman51

Hi again where did you find my scoring histor? could u tell me where to look?thank you

Comment

Originally posted by mingman51 View Post
                      Hi again where did you find my scoring histor? could u tell me where to look?thank you
                      sure.
                      go to the league table page, select correct tab (in this case qualifier)
                      now enter your nick into the search field (or just the first few letters like: min)
                      wait a bit and a popup list will appear
                      click on the correct entry in the list
                      voilá

Comment

Hi mingman51,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

To find your league ranking, select the "League" tab at the top of the forum page. The league standings are on the first page. More information about how the leagues function can be found HERE.

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum
                        and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club
                        may be found HERE. The PSO Poker Wars Series will be held from November 1st 'til November 10th, in the HomeGames Club.

Hope to see you there!

Joss
                        2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

mingman51

Thanks again.

Comment

mingman51

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.