PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSOSL 10k players- Rare ACES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSOSL 10k players- Rare ACES

After learning the best way to avoid being busted early in the PSOSL, i now managed to stay on the prize money rankings off 2000 players. My own strategy is... In 7500+ players, i play super super tight..choosing only the best hands i have..hands that would possible win the pot (also base on my instinct of course) in order to survive and reach the exact 2000 players remaining even having the most limited chips already..,Or simply just sit out often..,anyway ante still small like 20-100.. With this kind of technique, I have the chance of not losing any points even got busted and there might be 60% possibility of adding more chips in my stack by winning a good hand. It could also be applied to 10000 players.. What do you think? The hand replay posted is just one of my example *****Tournament Place #4*****
    Last edited by optimus8778; Mon Oct 14, 2013, 06:12 PM.

**moved to Skill League**
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi optimus8778!

The key here is the flop. With 4 opps, I need to make a pot-sized bet of 600. I cannot bet less than this, or I could be giving the opp the correct odds to try to outdraw me.

John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
        Hi optimus8778! The key here is the flop. With 4 opps, I need to make a pot-sized bet of 600. I cannot bet less than this, or I could be giving the opp the correct odds to try to outdraw me. John (JWK24)
        Thanks John. I've learned lot of advice and tips from you.umbup:

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.