PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my standing/rank wont change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my standing/rank wont change

i have played several open skill league games finishing well above the top quarter and my stats haven't changed at all i have finished around 4-5 skill league games "in the money" and it only shows up that i have done 1. not to mention all these decent finishes havent made a single difference to my ladder standings.
    a league leader board was something i was looking forward to taking on but it seems like hours and hours of grinding open skill league games doesnt do anything to my leaderboard status anyway.

ive actually realised its all of my stats that are frozen (hands played, tournaments played, etc)

Comment

hahaha its nice to see i can still lose ranks in the leader board though.
      so i guess it must just be my stats that are frozen then =[

Comment

I see you have 1499 points 17 tourneys more negatives that positives. I think you might have to be a bit less aggressive just my two cents. Good luck!!!

Comment

its not that, since then i have played atleast 7-10 more tournys finishing 3-4 of them in the money, this is why im so annoyed that my stats dont change because ive played hours and hours of poker and played well but none of it counted.

Comment

Hey there Puffin D Bud, Now it's showing you at 1539.62 after your positive score in the 21:00 ET game last night, so it's definitely updating Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.