PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stats

how do I look at my stats it doesn't seem to appear when I click on it

Originally posted by m25090993 View Post
    how do I look at my stats it doesn't seem to appear when I click on it
    Do you play in the Open Skill Leagues? The stats only appear for players in the leagues http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...o-Use-My-Stats Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Comment

Hello m25090993,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline. Here's a short video about PSO and what it has to offer you. Also check out >>This Page<< for more info.

We're here to help you so please feel free to ask any questions you may have and thank you for being a member of PokerSchoolOnline.

Tournament of Champions Winner 2013

Bracelet Winner

Comment

my stats are not working either i thought it was because it says beta and they were still working some kinks. I tried it all last month but nothing came up now it is mixing the 14 tournaments that i played last month with the 3 I have played so far this month

Comment

Originally posted by pokercolombo View Post
          it is mixing the 14 tournaments that i played last month with the 3 I have played so far this month
          Hey there, There should be an option to filter this between all-career stats and stats by any particular month Raiser umbup:

Comment

Could somebody explain "Trend" to me.

Many thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
              Could somebody explain "Trend" to me.
              It looks like it is an estimate (very rough and unreliable one) of where your ranking might end up in the end of the month. It seems to be based on your current score and your very last few games.

Would be nice to know the formula it uses.

Comment

Thanks Tweedle.

Be nice to get a definitive answer. Mods. Just like coppers. Never around when you need one.

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.