PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IQ_Styl3 Sets New Premier League Record

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IQ_Styl3 Sets New Premier League Record

Take a look at this: IQ_Styl3 makes 356.7 points in '3 Consecutive Tourneys' .....DATE........TIME---Place-Points--Start Pts--Finish Pts ------------------------------------------------------------------- 09/16/2013--08:00--1st--126.22--1822.62---1948.84 09/16/2013--02:00--1st--129.30--1693.32---1822.62 09/15/2013--20:00--3rd--101.18--1592.14---1693.32 ------------------------------------------------------------------- IQ_Styl3 started the last game on the 15th with 1592 points & approximately 275th place in the league. 16 hours later after adding 357 league points he was in 1st Place with1949 league points. This is (I Believe) a New '3 Consecutive League Games' Record surpassing maksyusha's March 2013 effort of 355 league points in 3 games. *Note* maksyusha did not make 3 Consecutive league games but 3 consecutive tourneys played * leep: sleepy leep: .................... mileypoker: ** It's OK to leave a comment **
    Last edited by sleepyolman; Sat Sep 21, 2013, 02:16 AM.

That is impressive.
    I have always thought the max points for the win was 100 points. So a little extra knowledge for me also.
    Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Back to back wins after a third place yesterday? That is sick!
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

very nice! however i only count 356.70 to make it more accurate and with how little he beat the previous record
        don't beg for things do it yourself or else you won't get anything

Comment

Thanks a lot prohorse...I got it changed

Originally posted by Prohorse3 View Post
          very nice! however i only count 356.70 to make it more accurate and with how little he beat the previous record

Comment

Awesome,what great play I am in awe or maybe green with envy lolumbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.