PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I didnt play the game, but I was registered to on PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didnt play the game, but I was registered to on PSO

So I was exhausted and took the advice of many good players and did not play the second PL Qualifier last night, but I forgot to de-register here. Will this affect my rating? Can I have the registration reversed?

Does it matter if I didnt seat? (which i didnt)
    Last edited by pink&commie; Sat Aug 03, 2013, 12:46 AM. Reason: spelling

Hi pink&commie! If you were registered for the game, the results will count whether you showed up to play or not. There is no way to take a game's score out. You will end up with a score based on when you blinded out of the tournament. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i would not have blinded out as i had de registered at pokerstars.

Only the registration here on this site remained. So pokerstars results would not have my name playing that tourney at all.
      DoI automatically get a last place?

Comment

You don't register or unregister in this Forum. The registration is only on PokerStars Client at the Tournament Lobby. umbup:
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

but i DO have to register here dont i? I have to click the register button so the site knows im registered at the client as well..? it opens up the client rego page when you click it.

as in...

I have a green T button that says i registered to play.
          but i UNREGISTERED at the client (money refund). so i DIDNT blind out...or get a seat....

my question revolves around the communication beteween the two

Comment

If you unregistered in the client, then you're fine and the game will not count. Registering in the client is all that matters.

John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by pink&commie View Post
              but i DO have to register here dont i? I have to click the register button so the site knows im registered at the client as well..? it opens up the client rego page when you click it.
              as in...
              I have a green T button that says i registered to play.
              but i UNREGISTERED at the client (money refund). so i DIDNT blind out...or get a seat....
              my question revolves around the communication beteween the two
              You don't have to "register" on the site. If you're talking about the schedule page, that's just for you to make plans in advance, like making appointments in a diary. The scheduler also allows you to quickly see which live training sessions are coming up. Registering for a game only happens with the Pokerstars client.

Hope this helps!
              Cheers,
              Arty
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.