PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Free Play League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Play League

Why don't you offer free play leagues for those in the USA? I would also like to learn more on how to play poker effectively, but everything is for real money, and I am not able to join unless I am outside the United States.

Please help

Hi Htsovspds72! We're not allowed to offer anything but PM games for the US market (trust me on it, as I'm in Chicago). US members can still use all of the training material, videos and the live training sessions, plus play in all of the play money tourneys that are offered. Hopefully some day, after the gov't allows it, we will be able to play for cash again. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hi Htsovspds72,

Welcome to PokerSchoolOnline!

Here is a link to help familiarize you with all the features and services available at PSO. Feel free to look around the forum
      and post any comments or questions you may have.

You are invited to join the PokerSchoolOnline Community Home Games Club, and information on how to join the club
      may be found HERE.

Hope to see you there!

Joss
      2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.