PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

League prize level:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• League prize level:

Can someone tell me what the following mean?

League prize level:
    20 inside a circle with a black background and a white - inside a circle with a black background
    +

And why would it change from the 20+ to the white line in the last 4 days?[SIZE="6"][/SIZE]

Originally posted by soletitbe View Post
    Can someone tell me what the following mean? League prize level: 20 inside a circle with a black background and a white - inside a circle with a black background + And why would it change from the 20+ to the white line in the last 4 days?[SIZE="6"][/SIZE]
    Hello, Where are you seeing this? Is it in your profile box? If you could post a screenshot it would help understand the question better. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

vpp

I think you mean the VPP level.
      If you are 20+ at that, the prize is 2,50$. If not, it's 0,50$.
      Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
        Hello, Where are you seeing this? Is it in your profile box? If you could post a screenshot it would help understand the question better. Cheers, Raiser umbup:
        Can someone tell me what the following mean? League prize level: 20 inside a circle with a black background and a white - inside a circle with a black background + And why would it change from the 20+ to the white line in the last 4 days?[SIZE="6"][/SIZE]
        Thank you both No need of screen now. About 1/2 hour after i posted this my home page returned to the 20+vpp's like it was all this Month. I was just wondering how it got changed from that, to the white line in the circle,for the last few days. Looks like someone fixed it, so thank you both, and a big ty to the person who fixed it. Thank you again, Johnny aka soletitbe

Comment

Thank you both No need of screen now. About 1/2 hour after i posted this my home page returned to the 20+vpp's like it was all this Month. I was just wondering how it got changed from that, to the white line in the circle,for the last few days. Looks like someone fixed it, so thank you both, and a big ty to the person who fixed it. Thank you again, Johnny aka soletitbe
          Hi Johhny, It might happen again as this has been happening to me on and off for the last couple of days. It has been reported to the techs so hopefully they can get it fixed soon. Cheers, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.