PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where is the pso open school league starting hand chart?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where is the pso open school league starting hand chart?

If in early stage only play AA?
    I played Kk QQ AKs but i lose this hand by jts TT 33, 78, And KQ

I don’t know where pso open skill league starting hand chart is
    Last edited by omote23; Thu Mar 28, 2013, 04:38 PM.

Hi omote23! There isn't a set starting hand chart for these games. The key is to play extremely tight early and to not get all of your chips in unless you are sure that you will have the best hand after all 5 cards are on the board. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Welcome to the League [QUOTE=omote23;] If in early stage only play AA? I played Kk QQ AKs but i lose this hand by jts TT 33, 78, And KQ I don’t know where pso open skill league starting hand chart is [QUOTE=JWK24;403862]Hi omote23!
      Originally posted by JWK24 View Post
      There isn't a set starting hand chart for these games. The key is to play extremely tight early and to not get all of your chips in unless you are sure that you will have the best hand after all 5 cards are on the board. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Hi omote23, Advice doesn't get any better than that Keep your mind on the
      "BigPicture" leep: sleepy leep: .................... mileypoker:

Comment

sorry fold AA they get cracked more ofteb than eggs

Comment

there is one way you run the clock ,think about your hand and think im money games this is top hand in open ,and im prem leagues they loose so run the clock run the clock ,oh yeah they are not realy leagues they are two free rolls ,the days of posting a hand getting feed back and learning from your mistakes are gone ,dont see a lot of old faces anymore ,well except mine lol

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.