PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SLEEPY'S "HOT NOW" LIST FOR August 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLEEPY'S "HOT NOW" LIST FOR August 2012

HOT NOW
    The HOT NOW List is my "tribute" of sorts to those who have shown they know the route to playing successful MTT League Poker. First, let me congratulate Atlanteg winning the league & making the LIST. Second, A Big "THANK YOU" to grampex for 100% of all the work retrieving this data from the leaderboards. =================================================
    Nice Run of Cards (1)
    As we PSOers play our hundreds & thousands of games each month it becomes so increasingly apparent just how important it is to place in the money & after that, make the Final Table (FT), & after that, make the top 3 or better, WIN !
    So, Let's look at how the list shaped up this month: kevinvirkus was 1st on the list on the 12th followed closely by Zipunnik on the 13th & Milky 2210 & maringurr on the 14th. Then came DRAKULA95 & t0mekk on the 15th, The16th brought GarriSolo & Ramirina WOW, Can U get a sense of what kind of strategy they might be thinking about ? I can tell u (by also taking a good look at the very bottom of the tourney lobby leaderboards) that most of these players are not afraid to get all their chips in within the 1st 5-10-15 minutes of a tourney. ALSO. if there are any other league members who would like to publish a really great hand like a Royal Flush, or some other morsel, i'd love to include it within the post.
    Nice Run of Cards (2)
    Nice Run of Cards (3)
    Nice Run of Cards (4)
    And so, without much further adieu, I present the August 2012 "HOT NOW" LIST in descending/temporal order. If 2 or more players had the same # of F-Ts, the first to make the list with for this month is listed 1st. ( #s = tourney finishes ) Here are the 54 players deserving admission to the LIST this month withkevinvirkus averaging almost 3 F-Ts each week V.Very Nice. Sadly 'ol sleepy is not amoung the ranks; not for the lack of desire !! (BELIEVE ME)
    HOT NOW
    ---------------------------------------------- 11 FTs kevinvirkus 09 FTs Zipunnik 21011950 08 FTs Milky 2210 07 FTs Burashka Che fd2266 EvgenyAks 06 FTs kazyunok Loko12rus400 Pityesz187 FUGITIVO88 leopard85858 Vassillyok kekec24 farid1234 KrecMC zzzRUSSIAzzz 05 FTs t0mekk Eldiaaablo GarriSolo DRAKULA95 aiso cawa Tartish CMS SOARES 9Aleksandr9 Lestat35878 dumsyn maringur delian23 04 FTs Ramirina adrian,plot 1#-Fremder-# 00Johnny00 annamfa sophie771131 chaqOn ara 23sanek2308 atravenas Jonas.87.DK antonnnn6 Pihvazavr Atlanteg spartak041 $P@Mp@m$305 bal15_12 wayneo75 dodder brain Broccio ARA.kr kazoo100 korolvs Romich702 LQuirm ----------------------------------- LEAGUE POINTS CALCULATOR https://sites.google.com/site/zsleep...nts-calculator
    leep: sleepy leep: .................... mileypoker:
    Last edited by sleepyolman; Thu Mar 07, 2013, 08:24 AM.

Nicely done again bud.

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.