PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey,

I've played a couple of the Open Leagues, not high finishes, but I'm still on Rank: N/A.

When do I get a rank?
    And maybe this should be made clear on the rules page or something

If it is, I'm sorry.

Greets,
    Okapiboy

the league takes a few hours to update, usually 2-5 hours

Comment

Is there a minimum to the amount of games?
      Since I've played a couple yesterday as well.

Maybe my result were just so bad I didn't get a rank.

But I believe it should be made clear in some kind of explanation thingy.

Comment

Hi Okapiboy! The reason for it is that I don't see that you have passed the Poker Basics course quiz. This gets a member their PSO member's ticket, which is required to obtain points for the leaderboard. This is taken straight from the league page. Notes: Even though the tournaments are open to anyone in the PokerStars.com client, only tournament results for players that are already school members will be scored for the leaderboard. Once you have passed the basics course and get your PSO member's ticket, you should then start accumulating points. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank you. Luck has been pretty dry, but it'll kick back up.

Anyways, I haven't found that on the league page, but must've been me.

Meanwhile I passed the test (finally), and played a Tourney, but still nothing changed.

Greetings,
          Okapiboy

Comment

Hi Okapiboy! It normally takes a few hours after the tournament is totally finished, for the leaderboards to update. It can also take up to 48 hours for the course quizzes to register in the system. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oh ok awesome,

So it's not like I'm actually waiting to get a note of getting this ticket.

Thanks alot.
              This thread is concluded for my part.

Greets,
              Okapi (Okapiboy)

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.