PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is won Premier League in 2013 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is won Premier League in 2013 ?

hello This is a proposal for Premier League now we have just month champion i think if pokerstars add prizes for 2013 year champion ( The sum of the monthly Points ) i think good idea and makes it more attractive please add you comment about this umbup:
    Last edited by ussef61; Tue Jan 08, 2013, 01:29 PM.
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.

please add your comment
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us.

Comment

Hi ussef, $44,000 a month in prizes is something you wont find anywhere else in poker for free.Thats attractive enough for most of us. Why want more? HAPPY
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

I too would like to see a Premier League Yearly LB ( even if it didnt have prizes )but I dont think its gonna happen . Have you seen the debacle thats happened in the Womens Poker League ? Say no more.........

Comment

if pokerstars run Premier League Yearly i think good idea because in this way, those who have been there over a year in this league have a chance to win prizes

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.