PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPPs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPPs?

Hello, I decided to atleast gain 20VPPs in Novemeber so I atleast could comepete for 1st price in open, since I've been having a long break. I had 20,xx VPPs earned that month. But when I log in on this site I dont have the 20VPP gained last month icon, I have the less than 20VPPs. Does this mean that I wont be able to get the first price? Do I have to have earned 21VPPs+ to get bonus?

Hi TarekGG, The vpps that you earned during November will be credited to your account in the next few days. Anyone with the required 20 vpps will be eligible for the enhanced prize structure in the open skill league for December. Good luck at the tables, umbup: Jocelyn
    Last edited by HokyPokyToo; Sat Dec 01, 2012, 04:36 PM.
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I REALLY hope so, if not I'm so dissapointed. There was no point for me to play in the premier skill league with 20 pts, when I could earn more in open for 1st. So it's much better and easier to settle with open for now.

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.