PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does point scoring work? (open ~ skill qualifier)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does point scoring work? (open ~ skill qualifier)

I'm wondering how the point scoring system works in the 2 different ways to qualify (open skill league and premier qualifier).

Do the points from both add together to make an overall score or are they separate?

Also how does the scoring work for both in relation to entrants and finishing place?,

If there was 10.000 runners in the open league and i finished 250th would i earn more points than if i came 5th out of 136 in a premier skill league qualifier?

I hope you can just about understand all of this, pretty tired right now haha

The two scores are completely independent. The points you get depends on the strength of the field and your cumulative score for the month, so your question about which score would be more can't be answered. The scoring system is quite complicated so you should take a look at the complete explanation.

Good luck
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ok, thanks.

I played one of the skill league qualifiers and finished 5th, where can I see my league ranking for that?

As I can only see the open skill rank.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.