PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the score 2166 enough to get into premier league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the score 2166 enough to get into premier league

this is a question for the experienced guys out here ,my current ranking is 361 with a score of 2166 , 4 more days r remaining , my issue is i wont be able to play more than 2 to 3 tourneys in the next 4 days , so should i play those n thus risk losing points incase of bad play or a bad beat , or i just dont play n this score wil take me in the premier league next month ? , wat the average score generally to get into pl

Originally posted by adi1711 View Post
    this is a question for the experienced guys out here ,my current ranking is 361 with a score of 2166 , 4 more days r remaining , my issue is i wont be able to play more than 2 to 3 tourneys in the next 4 days , so should i play those n thus risk losing points incase of bad play or a bad beat , or i just dont play n this score wil take me in the premier league next month ? , wat the average score generally to get into pl
    I can't say yes or no for sure - as I have only played the OSL once this past year.

What I would advise is to do some quick research and check the scores for the previous few months - checking the range of scores from 500th down to about 550th.

If your current score compares well to those you should be fairly safe without playing more games - remembering you have to have 20+VPPs and so do 499 other players to make the Premier League via promotion from the Open Skill League.

Good luck

Ed
    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

While I can not guarantee that you will make the Premier League with your current score, the odds are heavily in your favour.People in the 800s have been promoted recently because so many ahead of them did not have 20 VPPs.

Good luck
      Doug
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks

thanks , yup just finished getting 20 vpps . now will do the research as u suggested

Comment

thanks

k thanks thts news , will wait for a day n c how the ranking remains . thank u

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.