PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pls Help!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pls Help!!!

Hey I keep missing the registration for the 1:00pm tournament, when does registration open??? Ive never really played competitively in the leagues b4 Because i didnt really understand how to go about them or how they would even have any value because of how small of a prize pool is. Well this month ive really been trying to take part in as many events as possible but cant seem to make iton time early enough to make registry. Pls can someone lend a hand??? I would really appreciate this alot.

registration

Hi Hanagis. Registration starts fifteen minutes before the tournament begins. For the most popular times, the tournament fills very quickly, and the maximum entrants can be reached in just a few minutes. All the details of how the league works can be found on this page.

Good luck
    Doug
    Last edited by bearxing; Sun Oct 14, 2012, 12:59 AM.
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Ok Thanks alot i really apreciate that. i was so frustrated cus i kept missing. i wont now, just make sure i register the second they start accepting new players.And how do u find out how we get to play in the premiere league??? And the link u said to chek when i clicked it it just showed up as a blank page.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanagis View Post
        Ok Thanks alot i really apreciate that. i was so frustrated cus i kept missing. i wont now, just make sure i register the second they start accepting new players.And how do u find out how we get to play in the premiere league??? And the link u said to chek when i clicked it it just showed up as a blank page.
        Hi Here's the LINK Raiser umbup:

Comment

Ok got it Thanks alot

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.