PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VPP ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VPP ?

I have crossed 20 vpps overall , so will these 20 vpp s count in the open skill league standing while determining the qualifiers for the the next month premir league , or will they count for next to next month , do u we need to have 20 vpp s each month or once u have crossed it , it enough ?

Originally posted by adi1711 View Post
    I have crossed 20 vpps overall , so will these 20 vpp s count in the open skill league standing while determining the qualifiers for the the next month premir league , or will they count for next to next month , do u we need to have 20 vpp s each month or once u have crossed it , it enough ?
    Hi adi1711, You need to have earned the 20 VPP's in a single Month to count for that Month and for the next Month. You say you collect 20 Vpp's overall, were all of these from this Month? If they were you should be fine. Raiser umbup:

Comment

k

no 3 n half vpps have come in sept n rest in this month , so if this month i cross 20 vpps , it will count for this month as well as next month rite ?

Comment

Originally posted by adi1711 View Post
        no 3 n half vpps have come in sept n rest in this month , so if this month i cross 20 vpps , it will count for this month as well as next month rite ?
        Yep, that's right! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Sorry to disagree, but I understand that the 20 VPP earned in October does not help with October cashes, it can only be applied to November.

Can someone clarify this please?

Herk

Comment

Originally posted by Herkstwin View Post
            Sorry to disagree, but I understand that the 20 VPP earned in October does not help with October cashes, it can only be applied to November. Can someone clarify this please? Herk
            Herks, your absolutely right. I've just checked and can confirm this ... VPP's earned during September count towards October prizes ... not as advised above. Sorry for the confusion. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.