PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO ticket???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO ticket???

what exactly is the good of the tournament ticket for completing the poker basics course? I got the ticket but I cant use it. It cost 1$ but I cant deposit because of the league rules???

Originally posted by !f00gZz View Post
    what exactly is the good of the tournament ticket for completing the poker basics course? I got the ticket but I cant use it. It cost 1$ but I cant deposit because of the league rules???
    are you telling me you have to deposit before using the ticket? i thought the whole idea of getting the ticket was for people who can't deposit??

Comment

ya tell me about it.... the ticket does me no good as far as im concerned

Comment

im new to all this myself man......trying to figure it out

Comment

Hold on guys, The PSO Members ticket is awarded to all PokerSchoolOnline members who pass the Basic Assessment Quiz. You DO NOT have to deposit to use it. What that ticket does is allow you to play in tournaments that are restricted to PSO members only, such as the Knockout Festivals, the PowerPlay, the Premier Skill League games and so on. Once you earn this ticket it stays with you for as long as your a PSO member. Hope this helps Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.