PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OpenLeague Event Stats (DataRecording)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OpenLeague Event Stats (DataRecording)

Well I been playing in OpenLeague for year now, and i thought be good to record the years+ data for analyzing etc, been pretty happy with my results so far, next goal is too get in PremierLeague and stay there i hope Now when i start next round BRM, and get the 20VPP+ need, I'll get more $ for efforts, ($00.50 be $2.50 etc), I wont be doing My $00>$50 Freeroll Challenge/goal again ( not much $ for efforts, but good poker practice etc, MTTs & BRM, for Beginner's), this time be real money Challenges/goals. So I been making Database template's in MS Access & Excel, to Record data (now & in future). I just finished updating PSO OpenLeagueEvents1(from July 2011), recording Monthly statistics, $ won, rank etc so I thought I'd share. All Thee Bestumbup:
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Tue Aug 14, 2012, 06:42 AM. Reason: Missed out some data & Added Text to Main Titles
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Nice HTumbup: Good Luck umbup:

Comment

**moved to better fitting forum JWK24** Good luck.umbup: John (JWK24)
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

PINOY_HITMAN TYumbup: & All thee Best for this month in OL & for the next month in PremierLeague. And TY John, congrats on new promotion, And get job on "The Flame 2012" promo, (& RR, Paul ) really enjoyed series (I just played play money), I saw alot great Poker plays/hands, High standard of poker, better than Freerolls any day. ( I had few brainfarts on way (PLO08 i been up for 2 days zzzzzz , & just lost concentration, I just had to cruise ITM (I was bubble boy LOL)& may of got a medal) I hope this Promo will continue in future All Thee Bestumbup:
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.