PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

open skill league prize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open skill league prize

Hello,
    Please could anyone tell me when exactly will the open skill league prize will be credited in one's account? I finished in the top 500 in July, I received a ticket to join the premier skill league but no money yet although I sent my ID documents 3 days ago to the verification department.
    Thanks for your help!
    Samodds

Missing prize

Hi samodds. First of all, welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your promotion from the skill league. This page will inform you about the resources available here at PSO.

We will investigate your missing prize and let you know what the problem is within 48 hours. The answer will be posted on this thread.

Good luck in the Premier League
    Doug
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks Doug!

Comment

Open League Prize

Hi samodds. You had already contacted support@pokerstars.com and an investigation into your problem was already underway, If you have not received the money yet continue with your contact with support and let us know the outcome.

Good luck
        Doug
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello Doug! It appears that I have a duplicate account. In fact I created an account 4 years ago for play money only and I forgot to delete it when I started my new real money account! I hope that the problem will be solved soon!
          thanks for caring,
          Sami

Comment

two accounts bad

Two accounts explains your problems. Let us know when you get it straightened out.

Good Luck
            Doug
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.