PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Interesting hand

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting hand

yes interesting, you never had the nuts tho, just a very strong hand. raise more pre to get K4 to fold ?????
    look i dunno but seems to me its just another ex of QQ losing on the river
    best of luck and dont let it get you down, its poker.

Comment

IMO with the number of chips you had left, i would have shoved, it looks like you were already blinded out, and by shoving your opp would have had to make a decision which with K4 may have been to fold. Your play seemed to me to invite your opp to bet his over card.

Just my opinion,

Comment

Originally posted by crackasink View Post
        yes interesting, you never had the nuts tho, just a very strong hand. raise more pre to get K4 to fold ?????
        look i dunno but seems to me its just another ex of QQ losing on the river
        best of luck and dont let it get you down, its poker.
        Originally posted by wiltshireman View Post
        IMO with the number of chips you had left, i would have shoved, it looks like you were already blinded out, and by shoving your opp would have had to make a decision which with K4 may have been to fold. Your play seemed to me to invite your opp to bet his over card.

Just my opinion,

Seems like I am not the only one that drinks tooooooo much

Comment

Interesting hand #2 in open skill players are totally going to call all in with a flush draw. big lost for the nut flush guy :p
          Last edited by Keldraco; Wed Jul 18, 2012, 04:31 PM.

Comment

the chips are all going in pre flop in this spot how you have chips left after this hand is beyond me after flopping a boat. This video looks a bit dodgy what game is this as it looks like the action was never on you very ing.

Comment

the secound one is not very intersesting at all really

Comment

Originally posted by alanj28 View Post
                the secound one is not very interesting at all really

yeah haha. gets too boring playing open skill. but i am abit surprise with the nut flush

Comment

dont u just hate it when a crazy player make u lose more chips> he mucked AJo
                  Last edited by Keldraco; Thu Jul 19, 2012, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.