PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

points for position in Prem League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• points for position in Prem League

How do i calculate (simply0 how many points I could gain at different spots in a prem league game?

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

re post

you cant SIMPLY but there is a breakdown of how the points are awarded above the leaderboard on the home page

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
      How do i calculate (simply0 how many points I could gain at different spots in a prem league game?

Grade b
      http://translate.google.com/translat....de%2Fskill%2F

Comment

ty annie shall be using that when i play tommorrow.
        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

You pretty much don't get any significant points in the premier league unless you make it to the money. You have to get to ITM x 2 (so if 72 paid out, then position 144) to get maybe 3 or 4 points. Worse than that and you are pretty much losing points.

I find it very difficult to get ITM every time, I'm not sure how some people are doing it. I've gotten ITM once this month.

Comment

re post +1 thnx annie for the link didnt know about this umbup:

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.