PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy I made it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy I made it

Hey all....I made it to the big time.....Premier league baby!! I was wondering why I was not making points in Open then I decided to check all my tourney tickets I have and wouldnt you know it....There it was like a golden Willy Wonka ticket staring me in the face. Well I will enjoy this and try to prove I belong here. Wish me luckumbup:

Best of luck, be patient and make good decisions!! umbup:umbup:umbup:
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

made it to the money in first game..still playing and I am down to 36 left and in 17th place. Will try to make top 20 but at $800/$1600 blinds and I have $15,440 remaining....tighten up and play solid hands I guess....down to 34 since starting this reply...maybe I will make top 20. Nice

Comment

Made final table and could have gone far but was starting to fall asleep so played a AQ all in which I would usually fold at this point and had two calls...One was pocket A's ...needless to say I was knocked out in 8th place. 77 points for it and I am in top 70. I will be back at it again tonight for the 8pm tourney. I think unless it is the weekend or holiday I will only be in the 8pm's so not much chance to do really well I dont think.

Comment

Congratulations on your progress, glad your enjoying the league, and best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyzee View Post
            Made final table and could have gone far but was starting to fall asleep so played a AQ all in which I would usually fold at this point and had two calls...One was pocket A's ...needless to say I was knocked out in 8th place. 77 points for it and I am in top 70. I will be back at it again tonight for the 8pm tourney. I think unless it is the weekend or holiday I will only be in the 8pm's so not much chance to do really well I dont think.
            Congratulations on your nice finish!

You are wrong, you can win this league in less than 30 tournaments. You cannot do that in the Open league. You should enjoy the league.

See you at the tables!

Comment

Congrats, buddy!! Great finish in your first game too. I spent 2 months in the Premier. It is tough, but you can do it. I agree, you can do well with 30 tourneys or less. Go for it.

Herk

Comment

So what am I missing here. is this premier every second day at 8pm EST?? I went to log into tonights game and there is none showing? Whats up with this??

Comment

missed tournament

Hi buddyzee. The tournament did start as scheduled. The most common cause is for missing a tournament in the lobby is your filter's settings.

Hope this helps
                  Doug
                  3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I was logged in before 7:45pm EST but I did not see it listed for 20:00?? My filter found all other Premier league games in the next few days and found them yesterdqay...grrrrrr...now Im a day behind and probably many rank points behind.

That really sucks.

Comment

It shows the 14:00 one but nothing after that until tomorrow...Come on and give the new guy a break..did I do too well and everyone is afraid of me now.....

Comment

never mind I found it.....

Friggin settings.....

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.