PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20VPPs and premier skill league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20VPPs and premier skill league

I just got 20VPPs is it too late for the rewards?

If you got 20 fpps in the month of june then they will count in the open league for july.

Comment

OMG, so I have a month more of playing in the open skill league then?

Comment

Hi TarekGG! If you have obtained 20VPP's in June, then this is what will determine the possible award amounts for you in the leagues for July. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yeah it does.

I thought when I hit 40 vpps that it would count but you have to gain 20 in one month to qualitfy

Comment

Im going to shoot myself.

Comment

If you do can I have your BR LOL.

Comment

BR?

Comment

if you have finished high enough in the open league and u made 20 pts in june we'll be see you in the premier league.

Comment

ok your high enough 138 good job, did you make 20 pts in june?

Comment

138 is a nice finish!!!umbup: I took the first part as he earned 20 vpps this month as well. If thats the case then it would apply to july.

Comment

I made 20pts in june ye.

Comment

On Wed June 27 with 4 days left in the month a member convinced me to try and qualify for the Premiere league for July for 2 reasons.

1. the Premiere league he felt has changed and become more competitive
                          2. the premiere qualifiers for $1.10 buy in are good value

So I gave it a shot and made it! I have to agree that they are good value and I will be playing them again in July even though I hope to maintain my top 500 placing. You should try it folks.

Gidee Up!

Comment

Lucky me.

"Congratulations on earning your ticket to this month's Premier Skill League. The ticket is required for entry to the Premier Skill League tournaments."

Comment

The Premier Skill League is a free roll with more entrants for a tiny £10 prize pool. So it will test your patience over 4 or so hours. Top 500 get some league cash at the end of the month and the top 800 get their ticket renewed for the next month. Good luck umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.