PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When does prmier leage start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When does prmier leage start

hi my profile says n/a in leages and it looks like the quilifier started over already i made 139th place it said yesterday and i cheeked the tounreys privite to se when the primer leage stared it only starting tommaro so how do you no if you got a ticket and im in the premier leage 4 this month but whut about next month do i have to make 200th place and up again in the quilifier leage or do i have to make top 10 in the primier leage or both lol thx 4 ur time
    Last edited by luc flush21; Wed May 02, 2012, 04:12 AM. Reason: found 1answer to my queshtion

The Premier league starts on the 3rd every month. To stay in the premier league you need to be in the top 500 in the premier league this month, I think. Or you can also play the qualifier and get in the top 200 there if you want some insurance.

You might want to invest in a spell checker, by the way. Although maybe even the best spell checker might not be able to compensate for your truly awful spelling.

Comment

some clarification , to stay in Premier League, you finished in top 800 but top 700 must have at least 20VIPP, Open League , Top 500 and Top 200 for Qualifying. both need the minimu 20 VIPP to qualify for Premier.

hope it helps.

Comment

H luc flush! The premier starts on the 3rd. If eligible, you should get your ticket in time to register for the first game (an hour ahead). Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thanks four the info

thanks guys now i'll no whut to do and yah my spelling isn't the best but i can actually spell pretty good the problem is that im using an old computer and my keybored is garbedge and it dont help when i typ relly fast and not pay attention if i tried to make it nice and neet everytime then it would be almost perfect but i am goona work on it. thanks 4 your time se you guys in the leages

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.