PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's aboot time eh!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's aboot time eh!

Took me 2 effin months but finally did it..
    Couldn't have happened at a better time, was sitting around 240th place going in to my last shot for the month to qualify for the premier league.

PokerStars Tournament #539943988, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: $1.00/$0.10 USD
    98 players
    Total Prize Pool: $98.00 USD
    Tournament started 2012/04/30 19:00:00 ET

Dear Ron112355,

You finished the tournament in 1st place. A USD 24.55 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

Congratulations!

Thank you for participating.

"A weak player may be a nit but a nit is not necessarily a weak player"

Good job! Coming thru when the pressure on is ALWAYS a good thing.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Oh shoot...forgot to mention the best part..Was down to a chip and a chair at level 15 Started the final table with 216 chips..Blinds at 500/1000 with a 100 ante
      Last edited by Ron112355; Tue May 01, 2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Way to Go Ron! Good Job! Raiser umbup:

Comment

Morning y'all, Thanks for the comments they are much appreciated. umbup:umbup:

Comment

Super SWEET! Being down to 200 chips and coming back to win is AWESOMEumbup: Just goes to show everyone how you should never give up! Good luck in the premier league! I'm sure you'll do great!

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.