PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

85th place good enough?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 85th place good enough?

hi i just played the quilifier and got first place giving me 130 points jumping to 85th place someone told me that around the end of the month if your far enough just stay thier and i should be good enough to quilify 4 the primier leauge whut do you think?

5 games 20 vpps and 200th spot get you to the prem league
    6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thx 4 info

hey thx 4 the info but i already no 200th place and minumin 5 tourneys to get into the primer leage i wanted to no if 85th place would hold untill the end of the month without playing enymore quilifier leages i made it to 85th place last night and im already in 91st place lol so i unno ill keep an eye out i might have to play a few games just dont wanna play and and up busting out eary and loosing points so that is 5-7places dowen in almost 20 hours if i move dowen 5 places every day 4 the next 5 or 6 days ill only move to 128-145th ish place i should be good lol thx
      Last edited by luc flush21; Tue Apr 24, 2012, 05:49 AM. Reason: hade to hange 93 to 91 lol

Comment

I'm sure you can check previous months totals on the site, just look and see how many points have been needed to end up comfortable in the top 200. You can also check the league table each day and see how many places your league position drops, if you get close to 200th place then I'd think about playing again.

That's exactly what I done in my first attempt at getting into the Premier League. I hit a place high enough and then stopped playing. I reckoned by previous months total I had enough to reach the Premier League.

There is so much value in playing the PL and the prizes so good for micro stakes players. imo get there and then worry about staying there.
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

thx

thx im goona cheek that out and cheek the leader bored if i get to close to 200th place i will just start playing agan and ge back u thier
          Last edited by luc flush21; Wed Apr 25, 2012, 12:16 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes again

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.