PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

half season play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• half season play

I decited to play the leages ill try and get into the priemier leage through the quilfier i just decited to do this today and played in 2 i got beat by a higher flush earley on but then made third place in the second also knocked out over 11 players was on a roll but before i decited this i played like 5 just fer fun and didnt do good in eny and was like on page 116 or 1441 points now i am in 841th place 5441points now i wonder if itl be worth it to try it half way through or just wait till next month but ill try my best to make atleast 200th place and go into the primer leage where i will play as many of them as posibble playing a tight agresive game well gl to you all if you have eny sagestions on this topic please share them i wanna here htme all thx

Is this the Open Skill League or the Premier League Qualifier (for $1.10 buy in)

What I done was keep an eye on previous months totals required to make the Premier League. When I got a decent enough points score that I felt was good enough to qualify, I stopped playing. IMO you should try your best to get into the Premier League, there is so much value in being there. Just get up and try and stay up.
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

thx

thx man im trying my best but i dont think it will be good enough i keep making deep runs but loose to all ins like my qq vs 10 10 so i tink that for now on when i make a deep run and have alote of chips im just goona try and se more flops with thos hands like qq ak aq aj kk aa ectra becuase i no i can beat the quilifier leage just runnnign into some bade luck well th 4 info man ill do my best and the primer leage is where i wanna be and stay to keep building a roll its well worth it ur right

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.