PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more bubbles in pso tourneys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more bubbles in pso tourneys?

Why is it that the hand for hand bubbles used to be published in the tourney lobby info,but now it seems they are non-existent.

Hi Tony! I looked at it and for the open league games, I don't see it on there either. I've contacted support and will let you know as soon as I get a reply from them. HBH shows for both getting ITM and final table in the premier and premier qualifier, but not the open league. Good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Looking forward to the answer. Not that the bubble is going to make or break my game, but it is good to know.

Herk

Comment

There is no hand for hand anymore in the open league. The 1440 H4H it used to do, no longer happens.

Comment

Something similar seems to have happened in the UKIPT Division 2 League games, which are also freerolls. There, the first bubble, when you gain 5pts rather than just 1pt for entering, used to play hand for hand. Now it only plays hand for hand at the final table bubble.

As far as the Open Skill League goes, it appears that the bubble still exists, but that the tournament does not play hand for hand when it is reached.

The bubble is still 1,440 in a full 10,000 player OSL tourney, and would I assume that there is still a small points boost for passing that first bubble mark, as per the scoring method.

You can see the bubble position in the the UKIPT/PSO games by checking the tournament lobby, tournament info, awards schedule and scrolling down to the bottom of the list. It is more crucial in the UKIPT games than the PSO League due to the different points structure.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
          4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.