PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've got a premiere league ticket but been playing at the open league!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got a premiere league ticket but been playing at the open league!

I just learned today that I was issued premiere league ticket last march 4!!No wonder I cant see my name and points in the open league leaderboard w/c i've been playing for 4 days now.I guess I have to take down my 1st premiere game tomorrow to catch-up in the leaderboard.wish me luck guyz
    Bracelet Winner

Welcome to the forum bokyaw! Congrats on making it into the Premier League! Good thing you caught it so soon. I wish you luck this month!

Here's some info in case you need some help navigating the website. I hope to see you around the forums.

Comment

Everyone gets this ticket after completing one of the quiz, right?

What happends with my partizipating on the open league if i also starts playing in the premiere league?

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasOslo View Post
        Everyone gets this ticket after completing one of the quiz, right? What happends with my partizipating on the open league if i also starts playing in the premiere league?
        Hi Thomas! If a player qualifies for the premier league, then they will not receive a league score in the open league. To get a premier ticket, a player has to qualify by playing in either the open or the qualifier league. Here's a link to the league information. Hope this helps.umbup: John (JWK24)
        Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.