PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi, Im new.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Im new.

Hi, I am new here,

Just a quick question really, how long do I have to participate in the open skill league, before I can move into the premier league?

Thanks.

Welcome!
    It's not too hard to qualify for the Premier League..there is no amount of months played in the open needed to qualify.
    You just need 20 VPP's , and a finish in the top 500 qualified players in the open league.
    Good luck!

Comment

so potientally I could be moved in there after a few games?

Comment

Originally posted by amazingplr View Post
        Hi, I am new here, Just a quick question really, how long do I have to participate in the open skill league, before I can move into the premier league? Thanks.
        Hi there, If you click on the link below you'll find a full explanation of the different leagues and how they work. Welcome to the Forum! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

welcome.

Comment

Thanks alot for all your messages,

Thanks for the link also,

And in regards to taking my money, good luck my friend :P

I have been taught by a pretty decent player that players on pokerstars, however I thought I'd give this PSO ago, passed 2 of the quiz's already with ease

Moving onto the SNG one now

Comment

Passed the SNG one aswell

Comment

Welcome to the PSO
                Sounds like you're good to go>Have Fun
                I suggest the beginners series here
                http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...eos-Spacegravy
                Be sure to make a copy of his charts on opening hands & Especially the part on Push/Fold
                sleepy

Originally posted by amazingplr View Post
                Passed the SNG one aswell
                Last edited by sleepyolman; Tue Mar 13, 2012, 03:42 AM.

Comment

he is a rainbow fish lol j/k good luck here mate, sure u will improve and start winning

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.