PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question about the Leagues ?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Leagues ?!?

Hi guys i'm new to PSO . I see that i'm at level 150+ for this month . Well is late in the month ,26th so i will probably will start playing for the Skill Leagues in March . Question : Even if i have 150+ Level i have to start at the Open League ? and at least 5 games to count/be eligible for the Leaderboard ? I promote for Premier League in april if i finish in the top 800 players ? In march if i start playing in the Open League can i start at the same time playing in the Qualifier League ? Can i qualify two times ? So let's say i'm ranked enough to advance to Premier Skill League in april how can i stay in Premier Skill for the month of may ? I still have to play Open League in april to remain in may at Premier League...or just a good ranking in march for Premier League is enough ? thank you for you're answer ,good luck at the tables guys. umbup:

you need only one route to qualify for the Premiere, either thru Open( Top 500) or the Qualifier (Top 200) plus the 20VPP required. To stay on the Premiere League you should be in Top 800 but can be up to Top 900 if the 100 ahead of you don't have the 20 VPP required that month. Hope it helps. Good Luck and see you at the tableumbup:

Comment

ty man ,that explains it clear for me. umbup:

Comment

You only need to play 5 games to qualify so it's still worth playing the Premier League Qualifier. There's ?4? games a day (minimum) so there's plenty of time to go for it. Fingers crossed I've qualified but hopefully this info doesn't push me down a place umbup:
        Last edited by Ovalman; Sun Feb 26, 2012, 11:15 PM. Reason: spelling/ grammar
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.