PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the retards rank

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the retards rank

Current league rank: (Open) 1635 / 65257 Current league score: 1665.31 League prize level: 150
    Last edited by holdemace486; Sat Feb 11, 2012, 11:00 AM. Reason: LINK REMOVED

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
    Current league rank: (Open) 1635 / 65257 Current league score: 1665.31 League prize level: 150

Read more: My Profile – Poker School Online: Learn Poker Strategy, Odds and Tells http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/myp...#ixzz1m3L5oyy4

That's cute ace. Call me that to my face and I beat you within an inch of your life and then beat you another foot.

Punk.

BTW,aren't you supposed to have quit? Yet again?

Comment

I don't think it was aimed at you moxie, As when I clicked on it, It went to my profile as well.
      I think no matter who clicks on it, It goes on their profile not holdems.
      But do what you have to.

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
        That's cute ace. Call me that to my face and I beat you within an inch of your life and then beat you another foot.

Punk.

BTW,aren't you supposed to have quit? Yet again?
        WHAT?

Comment

If that's the case then I apologize to ace. Sorry I flew off the handle.

But ace you need to take that link down then because using that word and then having people click on the link and see their profile is not going to go over well.

Comment

I can only guess at ace's reason for posting that link. But I think it worked.

I hope he doesn't pass through Baltimore anytime soon.
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

** Closed **

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.