PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sugestion for skill league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sugestion for skill league

Hello a good sugestion if no one as mentioned it before would be to remove the small prize pool, this way only serious players would play and not those looking for the small prize for 1st etc.

No one has mentioned this a million times HAPPY
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by HAPPYSAP View Post
      No one has mentioned this a million times HAPPY
      well thats why i put if no one as mentioned it before, how am i suppose to know, nether seen it myself so thought i would make sure,so you could of just said it as been mentioned instead of you know,try being civil it helps.

Comment

That was civil
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

[QUOTE=HAPPYSAP;335731]That was civil [/QUOTE

ok off cause,thats why i commented back to you,your saying im boring or something. ,from a premier league player up in the ranks,nearly proffessional i would expect that sort of arrogance.Why not try posting some skill full tips instead of mocking people.
          ridiculous.

Comment

[QUOTE=holdemace486;335734]
            Originally posted by HAPPYSAP View Post
            That was civil [/QUOTE ok off cause,thats why i commented back to you,your saying im boring or something. ,from a premier league player up in the ranks,nearly proffessional i would expect that sort of arrogance.Why not try posting some skill full tips instead of mocking people. ridiculous.
            Im no where near wot u think m8 .i play for fun alone. open league advise is clock every hand and only play premium hands AA KK and so on. Try only to get it all in v one player.umbup: gl this month HAPPY
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

[QUOTE=HAPPYSAP;335737]
              Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
              Im no where near wot u think m8 .i play for fun alone. open league advise is clock every hand and only play premium hands AA KK and so on. Try only to get it all in v one player.umbup: gl this month HAPPY
              my apologies happy i took that the wrong way gl.

Comment

Originally posted by holdemace486 View Post
                Hello a good sugestion if no one as mentioned it before would be to remove the small prize pool, this way only serious players would play and not those looking for the small prize for 1st etc.
                what about the serious players with a small bankroll that can't earn the required vpps for the high prizes?

Comment

OK before this needs to go further there HAS TO BE a $ prize pool for Stars to calibrate the points under the scoring system they use. If you are a "serious" player that can't exploit the pennychaser's in a month long process then you are more a player in need of "serious" help with your game. Or at least your situational adaptability prowess---which,FYI,IS a huge part of being a winning player. Don't fret,once Americans are allowed back there will be plenty of us who will show you how to be successful in the league. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                    Don't fret,once Americans are allowed back there will be plenty of us who will show you how to be successful in the league. umbup:
                    For my first post, I was going to ask that. Wonder if this league has Mixed Game tournaments

Comment

Hi evansaki! Welcome to the forum. The only tourneys currently are NLHE (No Limit Hold Em) and are not offered to US players, as the US players cannot play in any tourney with cash prizes or tickets awarded. There is course material, videos and a limited number of live training sessions on other games currently too. Hope this helps and good luck at the tables.umbup: John (JWK24)
                      Last edited by JWK24; Tue Mar 06, 2012, 12:45 AM.
                      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by evansaki View Post
                        For my first post, I was going to ask that. Wonder if this league has Mixed Game tournaments
                        No, the league is NLHE only. Hope this helps.

ps Welcome to the forum!!
                        Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by bikerzaine View Post
                          what about the serious players with a small bankroll that can't earn the required vpps for the high prizes?
                          Depends on what level of VPP's you wish to obtain , above 20 for OL or 150+ for Prem I am at present in the Premier League but will be relegated , umbup: , to the Open League for next month As of Sunday the 12th I had 0 br and 0 VPP's After bubbling a Prem game on that Sunday for 11c I have gone on to achieve over an $8 br and nearly 24 VPP's So it's all possible from zilch Just find a format , mtt stt s'n'g hu or ring tables , that suits your style to be profitable and the VPP's wil come hand in hand To make 150+ for the Prem all you have to do is make 5 a day Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.