PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is this a mistake?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this a mistake?

hello,
    i've just checking my email and opened one from pso saying "Congratulations on earning your ticket to this month's Premier Skill League" sure that i was well ouside the top 500 i checked my account, and sure enough there's a ticket for the prem league. so i went and looked at my rank in the open : 822nd, as i thought well outside the top 500 that qualify for a prem leaue ticket. so is this be a mistake? or have i actually got a prem league ticket.
    bikerzaine

Many players qualify outside of the top 500 because many of those in the top 500 don't meet the requirements of 20 vpps or aren't members. 822nd sounds very reasonable. Also, if you played over 5 in the Qualifier League, you could have gotten in there with a much, much lower qualifying finish. We've had members make it there to the Premier League with a finish in the 1000s and beyond...well beyond. umbup: Enjoy and best o' luck!
    Last edited by !!!111Dan; Fri Feb 03, 2012, 04:51 AM. Reason: one little word has a huge effect =)

Comment

Zaine, this is not a test ....lol... can't believe I finished 899 in the Open league and still got a ticket. This means at least 399/899 didn't have the required VPPs(20+) to compete in premier, but now this really sucks because I'm only in it for pennies, oh well, time to get off the PSO $2.50 welfare list I guess....lmao umbup:

Comment

thanks guys, my flabber is well and truely gasted! i've only earned 30 in jan so will be playing for the low payout as well stakehorse75. as long as this current down swing ends with out too much damage to my bankroll, 150 vpps for the march league is achievable.
        see you the tables and good luck
        biker

Comment

Originally posted by bikerzaine View Post
          thanks guys, my flabber is well and truely gasted! i've only earned 30 in jan so will be playing for the low payout as well stakehorse75. as long as this current down swing ends with out too much damage to my bankroll, 150 vpps for the march league is achievable. see you the tables and good luck biker
          Biker... ...congrats (I think? ) on scoring the Premier League ticket. Huge piece of advice here,as it's a BRM leak that comes up every month here. DO NOT punt proper BRM in an attempt to garner 150 VPP's. That's a path you don't want to start down. Good luck to all PSO'ers this month. umbup:

Comment

Moxie, I'll second that in a heartbeat.umbup: Good luck in the league. John (JWK24)
            Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
              Biker... ...congrats (I think? ) on scoring the Premier League ticket. Huge piece of advice here,as it's a BRM leak that comes up every month here. DO NOT punt proper BRM in an attempt to garner 150 VPP's. That's a path you don't want to start down. Good luck to all PSO'ers this month. umbup:
              thanks for the wise words Moxie Pip, i will be sticking to my BRM i am close to having to drop down a level which would make it almost impossible. you're abosultly right, i won't play outside of BRM for extra vpps. besides i'll easily earn 150 vpps in march(for the high payouts in april), with the $500 boost to my bankroll i'll get on the 1st thanks again and good luck.

Comment

On a side note, should be interesting to see how many qualified for the 150+ vpp for good payout in the premier this month (After the vpp changes).
                You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

My Word !!!! They will let anyone into the Premier league by the looks of this !!!!! pmsl Best of luck this month. B umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by brizer73 View Post
                    my word !!!! They will let anyone into the premier league by the looks of this !!!!! Pmsl Best of luck this month. B umbup:
                    dont worry brizer im back too

Comment

That just goes to prove what i'm saying Plaws !!!!! lol Good to see you back m8 - good luck. umbup:

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.