PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is this months premier league .. ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where is this months premier league .. ??

    PLus where is my ticket for this month . . ?? I finished top 50 and more than made enuff fpps to qualify for this month..?!! Also i can't even see the premier league available in the lobby.??


  • #2
    OMG just noticed there aint even any UKIPT leagues running tonight .. ??!! Whats happening pokerstars . ?

    arrrghhhh !!

    Comment


    • #3
      Tickets usually take a day to come out, league doesn't start until 3 days into the month.

      For other tournies, I think tonight is a turbo night. Not 100% sure though
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

      Comment


      • #4
        PLus where is my ticket for this month . . ?? I finished top 50 and more than made enuff fpps to qualify for this month..?!! Also i can't even see the premier league available in the lobby.??
        ticket will issue 3rd feb prior of tournament start.you will be notify by e-mail.click on show regustering/upcoming tourney you will see premium game listed from 3rd feb

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi 1BIRD1! The league will start on Feb 3rd and the tickets will be issued before registration starts for the first tourney. Good luck in the league this month.umbup: John (JWK24)
          Super-Moderator



          6 Time Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            What are the chances I would slide in the PL league by finishing 667. But i have earner 150 VPP? Does anyone think I stand a chance?


            Tonami2

            Comment


            • #7
              @Tonami2 It depends how many people haven't got required 20+ VPP's, So u would need 167 player's that don't have 20+ VPP's, you may have to manually count how many people don't ( i don't so that's 1) All Thee Bestumbup: ♠♦HighTimes♥♣
              Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Thu Feb 02, 2012, 05:45 AM.
              3 Time Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tonami2 View Post
                What are the chances I would slide in the PL league by finishing 667. But i have earner 150 VPP? Does anyone think I stand a chance?


                Tonami2
                I finished 670th which is 352nd with the 20FPP (yes, i counted), so you should get in presuming I counted correctly. But next to your name there is no 20FPP picture, so i don' think that you will be able to get in because of that - are you sure that you have earned 150VPP?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yes. I earned the points for Jan. December I had not earned any points. So I am hoping I can squeeze into the Premier League. It will be a nice change to playing in the open league.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tonami2 View Post
                    Yes. I earned the points for Jan. December I had not earned any points. So I am hoping I can squeeze into the Premier League. It will be a nice change to playing in the open league.
                    Well if you did that means that there would be other people who got the 20FPP's in Jan but not Dec so that would put us further down than 352, I wouldnt think that it would be 150 people though Should be fineumbup:umbup:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Probably most of people that did not earn 20VPP in December, did not earn them in January.
                      I hope that PSO team will put another column where it say how much you earned in current month (or not earn but sign if you collected 20 or 150VPP)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I made it to the PL. So there was alot of people not collect the vpp.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 1BIRD1 View Post
                          PLus where is my ticket for this month . . ?? I finished top 50 and more than made enuff fpps to qualify for this month..?!! Also i can't even see the premier league available in the lobby.??
                          Originally posted by tonami2 View Post
                          What are the chances I would slide in the PL league by finishing 667. But i have earner 150 VPP? Does anyone think I stand a chance? Tonami2
                          Originally posted by 94Tofer View Post
                          I finished 670th which is 352nd with the 20FPP (yes, i counted), so you should get in presuming I counted correctly. But next to your name there is no 20FPP picture, so i don' think that you will be able to get in because of that - are you sure that you have earned 150VPP?
                          Originally posted by 94Tofer View Post
                          Well if you did that means that there would be other people who got the 20FPP's in Jan but not Dec so that would put us further down than 352, I wouldnt think that it would be 150 people though Should be fineumbup:umbup:
                          Guys...why are we mentioning FPPs...where is Cairn when we need him. IT IS VPPs THAT COUNT! I know, ...some of you may be just saying FPPs when you mean VPPs, but it is hard to tell for not only the staff, but members who aren't aware of the difference and it can be quite confusing, especially when you mention both in the same post. As to the qualifying finish, we are already getting reports of those who finished much lower than 700 getting a qualifying ticket so anything in the 600s that meets the requirements will get in. Please be sure to use the term VPPs in your questions so we don't confuse new members. Some have started receiving their tickets, but if you don't have yours one hour before the first tournament, please email support@pokerschoolonline.com and list your qualifications. Here is the League Overview on the Premier League. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/lea...r_skill_league Thanks everyone for being part of PSO.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          X Cookies Information

                          We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.