PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raiser's Edge - Skill League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raiser's Edge - Skill League

Thread started to keep record of my attempt at the Skill League. Raiser umbup:

Nothing of interest HERE No, really, I mean it. There definetly is nothing of interest there. No need to look, please don't look. Raiser umbup:

Comment

lol ok i won't look !!! umbup:

Comment

lol....hiccup
        Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I managed to resist out for ...... 15 seconds.

I shall watch for the last week surge.
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

lol guys, I ending up playing 25 of these in January and here's how I finished up. This will be my reference point now to improve on for February. Well done to Edinfreeman, Spike8998 and all the other PSO'ers who had good runs in the league during January. Raiser umbup:

Comment

easier the second time Raiser, all the heavy competition is gone lol
              GET ER DONE
              gl y all
              6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by wetmoose 613 View Post
                easier the second time Raiser, all the heavy competition is gone lol
                GET ER DONE
                gl y all
                Hey! I'm still in the Open for February!!

Oh, wait, that does say all the "heavy competition" is gone. Disregard last.

Cheers,

Mischiff

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                  lol guys, I ending up playing 25 of these in January and here's how I finished up. This will be my reference point now to improve on for February. Well done to Edinfreeman, Spike8998 and all the other PSO'ers who had good runs in the league during January. Raiser umbup:
                  RR, How did you imbed your finish results like that? That would be useful for my own logging thread for monitoring progress. Thanks, Mischiff

Comment

Hi Mischiff, No problem! It's one of these things that's easy to do once you know how but can be difficult at first until you get the hang of it. Here's some steps to follow as a guide: 1. Take a Screen Shot of the results (Usually done by holding down the 'ctrl' key and then hit the 'prt sc' button). 2. Open the Microsoft Paint program on you computer (Installed on most Microsoft PC's) and hit the paste button. The screen shot you took should now be in the paint program. 3. Crop the image to what you want people to see and save it as a JPEG file. 4. Upload this JPEG (Photo File) to a web space, for example Photo Bucket. 5. Once the image has uploaded then you can right click on it and select the option to 'Copy URL Link' 6. Now you are ready to post it in the Forum. When you are posting write what you want to write and hit the 'Insert Image' icon when you want to put the photo in. Paste the URL link in the box that pops up on the screen. 7. That's it! Once you hit the 'Create Post/Submit Reply' button your post will be posted with the included image. Again, it all seems complicated at first but after a couple of times you'll be able to do it with your eyes closed. If you need any more help or get stuck give me a shout back. Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by wetmoose 613 View Post
                      all the heavy competition is gone..... GET ER DONE gl y all
                      Don't know bout' that, I'm 16 stone Cheers Wetmoose #rungood Raiser umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by royalraise85 View Post
                        Don't know bout' that, I'm 16 stone Cheers Wetmoose #rungood Raiser umbup:

Comment

Quick update! Raiser umbup:
                          Last edited by royalraise85; Wed Feb 08, 2012, 03:15 PM. Reason: fixed links

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.