PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Easy's Most Wanted

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy's Most Wanted

***** BOUNTY***** Username: Monico655 City/Country: BUCURESTI/RO School: intellipoker.ro Current league rank: 836/1393 Current league score: 1499.67 I am offering $0.50 bounty to 1st member to "take out" Monico655... umbup: All subsequent "take outs" will be awarded $0.25 (for a max of $5 in total bountys) * - Must be in a PL tourney ** - Must include... "This is 4 Easy" Post all KO hands here in form of "hand history"... "NOT"... "hand replayer" Awards will be based on chronological date... It's Open Season... Shoot to Kill... Take No Prisoner... Easy out...
    5 Time Bracelet Winner

Has someone upset the TurdBurglar

Comment

Catch a BAD 1 My word lol :confused Whats all this about Easy ??? Has this player upset you some how ???? Bri's off bounty hunting !!! And i will do it for free !!!! umbup:

Comment

Just read your other thread Easy and I'd do it for free if I was in the Prem

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
          Has someone upset the TurdBurglar
          No... not upset, spike...

But this...

"Romanian turd"

offended... Mom

5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

im in i will buzz him all month for free easy
            4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

you are on tilt

Comment

Shoot em Down Boys !!! While we are on the subject here's another target. TheSalivan. I had just entered a table and was saying hello to HAPPYSAP when this arrogant player told me to shut the f up. So i told him where to go. 4 times lol. Then he or 1 of his goons got the Mod involved and i got banned for a week. THESE LOONIES ARE EVERYWHERE !!!!!! I like this thread - we could call it the TARGET thread pmsl. umbup:

Comment

wow that sick brizer you stick up to this lot and you get the chat ban. unreal
                  4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
                    While we are on the subject here's another target. TheSalivan. I had just entered a table and was saying hello to HAPPYSAP when this arrogant player told me to shut the f up. So i told him where to go. 4 times lol. Then he or 1 of his goons got the Mod involved and i got banned for a week. THESE LOONIES ARE EVERYWHERE !!!!!! I like this thread - we could call it the TARGET thread pmsl. umbup:
                    The Salvian dont like anyone interrupting his game brizer. Funny thing is when he chips up he wont shut up himself.
                    Bracelet Winner

Comment

I dunno... some of these "Chat Mods" leaves a little to be desired...
                      5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Keldraco View Post
                        you are on tilt
                        you saying im on tilt keldraco
                        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

go get em lads ,chargeeeeeeee,all the bestumbup:

Comment

Easy, my friend consider this Monico655 chap rubbed out. I have contacts soviet side.
                            Last edited by gatehouse999; Wed Jan 18, 2012, 06:36 PM. Reason: /
                            2012 Double Bracelet Winner
                            Bracelet Winner

Comment

PokerSchool Premier Skill League

Jan 18 14:00 ET

Tourney 495253869

Table 19

Villian Alert... Who will get the 1st KO? GLA
                              5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.