PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no updates for OSL in more than 24h

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no updates for OSL in more than 24h

The last updated score for the PokerSchool Open Skill League was 01/06/2012 at 17:00 ET.
    What is going on?

Hi Trstenik,

I'll look into this and get back to you ASAP.

Raiser

Comment

Originally posted by Trstenik View Post
      The last updated score for the PokerSchool Open Skill League was 01/06/2012 at 17:00 ET. What is going on?
      Last updated: January 08, 2012 2:09 ET I just took a quick look and it looks like it was updated today. Here is a link to the Open League Leaderboard. If there is anything else I can help you with be sure to let me know and good luck in the League. Raiser umbup:

Comment

HI Royal !!!

This isnt an updated list.

I was 61st on Friday afternoon and as I type this it is 3:00AM Sunday morning EST. Yes, I am online at 3:00am lol......

The updates might be happening but they are not reflected on the list, nor in user profiles.

Methinks its broken !!

Peace

Skiny

Comment

my last few tournies didnt come up in last update have sent email... finished 52nd wanted to see my points best finish yet

Comment

Originally posted by SkinyButPhat View Post
            HI Royal !!! This isnt an updated list. I was 61st on Friday afternoon and as I type this it is 3:00AM Sunday morning EST. Yes, I am online at 3:00am lol...... The updates might be happening but they are not reflected on the list, nor in user profiles. Methinks its broken !! Peace Skiny
            My apologies, I wasn't aware of that. I'm sure that once support@pokerschoolonline.com have been emailed about it they will get on to it ASAP! Regards, Raiser umbup:

Comment

my points also have not been updated since the 6th none of my taurnaments I have since the 6th have been added it is same with every 1s I think no1s has been updated hope this gets sorted soon

Comment

they are a aware of issue !!!

Hello Dean,

Thank you for your email.

We are experiencing a technical problem that is causing a delay in updating our Skill League leaderboard. This problem has been reported to our programming team and they are working on finding a solution.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this delay. If we can assist you with any other query please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Regards,

Ina
                PokerSchoolOnline Support Team

Comment

Sorry I wasn't clearer. The leaderboard has been updated but no results since 01/06/2012 17:00 have been included in it. So the leaderboard has been the same for 7 tournaments.
                  I actually wouldn't mind if it stays this way since I had some pretty bad results.

Comment

DON'T PANIC!

(I seem to be turning into Clive Dunn...)

This happens on a regular basis, usually lasts a couple of days, then gets sorted.

I guess the tech who knows how to sort it has the odd day or two off. In my imagination I think 'PSO Head Office' is actually a couple of geeky 22 year olds in a basement somewhere and if they are away at a comic book convention nothing gets updated. The rest of PSO staff are working from home and can only do so much.

In my experience, they always have the results recorded fully and whilst a bit annoying, this is not a big problem at this stage of the month. It is much more crucial to have the updates regularly at the end of the month when you might have crucial tactical risk/reward decisions to make.

So although it is annoying not to see your points/position updated, especially if you have had a good run, my advice is just to focus on the next league game you want to play and keep climbing that league, even if it doesn't show up for a day or two.

Good luck all

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
                    4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

i have missing results aswell just wanted to crack the top 200 lol ,two good placments and minus was still a good day lol

Comment

Don't panic - the only time i make a final table is the 9.pm game on the 6th,

Me thinks they broke it deliberately, but will be mended soon as i only played one yesterday and crashed out in 6700 or so place.

Grade b
                        I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                          Don't panic - the only time i make a final table is the 9.pm game on the 6th,

Me thinks they broke it deliberately, but will be mended soon as i only played one yesterday and crashed out in 6700 or so place.

Grade b

6000 grade b thats it your now you are a c cant you fold fold fold ,sorry grade c

Comment

Hello All

The Time Stamps on the Update will still happen but if there is a problem the update will not go live but show it has been updated at such a time and this is the reason that the Time Stamp will show up but the Rankings still the same.

We are aware of the problem and will get Fixed up ASAP

T2C
                            Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

how come no word from Christopher? is he still with us?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.