PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4th of 10000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4th of 10000

woo hoo

PokerStars Tournament #495249613, No Limit Hold'em
    Freeroll
    10000 players
    $10.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars
    Total Prize Pool: $10.00 USD
    Tournament started 2012/01/06 21:00:00 ET

Dear Grade b,

You finished the tournament in 4th place. A USD 0.50 award has been credited to your Real Money account.

You earned 198.97 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tour.../leader-board/

Grade b
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Grade b, Congrats umbup: Final tables in tourneys that size are not easy to make. Keep it up! John
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Way to go man !!! WOW

My best ever was 7th for .30, that my man is an awesome result !!!

This is why I rail you when you are playing, cuz you're just that damn good !!!!

Cheers

Deaner

Comment

wow your good man you want me stake you $2.5 180 man for 10games post in my forum stakes section if your interestedumbup: congratulations

Comment

Was about to rant about RIGGED and every thing else when i saw the points i scored for playing 1 hand in 90 minutes then opening up for 3 more hours (12.something ) but realized the score was from previous day phew!

Does anyone know how long it takes to up date scores in the open League?
          I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Congrats JigJig,

That 8 game throws me with the 2-7 with 1 draw i'm ok but with 3 draws i just bleed chips.

Grade b

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Nice run deep and FT,Grade b... umbup:
              Last edited by EasyChips4U; Sat Jan 07, 2012, 05:02 PM. Reason: add on
              5 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Grade b View Post
                Congrats JigJig,

That 8 game throws me with the 2-7 with 1 draw i'm ok but with 3 draws i just bleed chips.

Grade b

I found myself loosening up starting requirements too much for triple draw...try using the same starting hand req. as you use for single draw for a bit...

and congrats on the 4th place...4th out of 10k is always an accomplishment no matter what the tourney!

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.