PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Profile in the Open Skill League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Profile in the Open Skill League

I have just logged on and upon checking my Profile and standing in the Open League, find that whilst I have only played two tournaments so far, I have THREE results.

The first for the 17.00 game on the 3rd of January with a score of 27.15

The second for the 17.00 game on the 3rd of January with a score of 27.17

The third for the 17.00 game on the 5th of January with a score of 1.56

My total is given as 1528.71, which is the first and third added together, this is obviously correct, so can someone please remove the second entry as it is a bit confusing ?

3 Time Bracelet Winner

My first six tourneys are also doubled as well. I think its League wide for the first few days, and the points on the duplicates are out by about .01 to.02 for both entries.

When I first looked, I thought, WOW did I play that many already !!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
      I have just logged on and upon checking my Profile and standing in the Open League, find that whilst I have only played two tournaments so far, I have THREE results. The first for the 17.00 game on the 3rd of January with a score of 27.15 The second for the 17.00 game on the 3rd of January with a score of 27.17 The third for the 17.00 game on the 5th of January with a score of 1.56 My total is given as 1528.71, which is the first and third added together, this is obviously correct, so can someone please remove the second entry as it is a bit confusing ?
      Hi Bill, Could you please send an email to support@pokerschoolonline.com regarding this. Someone there will sort this out for you in due course. Regards, Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hello Bill, thank you for the question.

I'd like to start by apologizing for the delay in answering. When I first saw this I was un-sure if this may be a situation specific to you, or if it might be an on going issue with multiple people that someone else on the mod team had encountered already. therefore I waited to answer until I had some more info.

As I now have the info I needed, I can answer

this appears to be an issue that is within the processing of the scores itself. As such, there is nothing that can really be done through the forum to either explain it or correct any problems.

Your best option to receive a more effective answer, and/or to effect a fix if this is not just a temporary thing, is to contact support@pokerschoolonline.com and report your issue.

Please include as much info as possible, including screen shots if you are able, and mail that as soon as possible.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused, and if you have not received an answer within a day or so of mailing support, please feel free to pm me for further help.

Thanks.

-JDean
        Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.