PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

open school league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• open school league

Hi,
    I'm new here
    How do i register myself to open school league tourney?
    I see no "register" button there like other seat & go games that i've played...

Hi Avra,

Welcome to the forum. Open League Skill games only open for registration 15 minutes before the start of the tournament.

If you look here you will find a thread which will give you lots of info on how best to use the forum.

Any questions just pop them on here or drop me a PM.

Cheers,

TC
    Last edited by topthecat; Tue Jan 03, 2012, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Avramovich 12, Welcome to the forum! To register for the open league games, you need to go to the tourney tab, then the private tab. These games open for registration 15 minutes before they start and fill up quickly. Open the lobby, then when registration opens, the 'register' button will be there, just like it is for the S&G's games that you have been playing. They fill up quick, so you need to register basically right when the registration period opens, as they only take a couple of minutes to fill. Here's a link that will help get you started that was put together by our new members coordinator, Dan. http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...etting-Started If you have any other questions, please let us know and good luck at the tables umbup:
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thank u

Comment

*** Moved *** Hi Avra, Welcome to PSO, I'm just moving your thread into this section as it fits best for your query. Good Luck at the tables! Raiser umbup:

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.