PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is probably going to sound daft but...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is probably going to sound daft but...

Hey all just a quick one, do everyones points in the open league get reset to 1500 at the start of every month?....
    I only started playing the league a few weeks ago and Ive been placing quite highly overall, but I started on my 1500 and at the time first place was already sitting on a nice comfy 2600ish. Reckon without the headstart I could be sitting a lot higher up than my current 2000 'n' odd that Im currently in.
    Thank you in advance for any help
    Regards, Bobber93

Yes they do

Comment

Answer is YES

all players start with nominal 1500 points each month before the first tournament they play in, although they only get a score in the league when they have played a tourney.

Good luck

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just to add to what Ed says you have to play at least five tournaments before you become eligible for a prize.

If you have a look at this page and the six red tabs at the top this will provide you with all the information you need about the Open Skill League.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

Knew id seen the info somewhere, thanks all

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.