PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Same Score

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Score

I was checking the leaderboard and noticed this, just strange that my first two games have exactly the same score:

Rank History
    joy7108
    Date Time (ET) Event Game Entries Position Scored Start End
    12/07/2011 20:00 PokerSchool Premier Skill League No Limit 248 27 30.65 1530.65 1561.30
    12/05/2011 20:00 PokerSchool Premier Skill League No Limit 261 29 30.65 1500.00 1530.65
    Last edited by joy7108; Thu Dec 08, 2011, 11:23 PM. Reason: adj spacing
    Bracelet Winner

nothing else you can say joy....... effing riggedmileypoker:moke:

Comment

Shows your consistant i guess.

Grade b
      I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill

13 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

ALL thee best Joy
        yeah baby (Scotty)
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

seeing double.JPG
          its happen to me x now lol
          seeing double
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Right - just a strange coincidence, and evidence of the scoring system working. In your first game you started with 1500 points - an average rating. Finishing at 248th gave you 30 some points. Now you are above average - had to finish higher 241, to get the same score. Try and do it again. This time I expect you may have to finish about 228th.

Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Herkstwin View Post
              Right - just a strange coincidence, and evidence of the scoring system working. In your first game you started with 1500 points - an average rating. Finishing at 248th gave you 30 some points. Now you are above average - had to finish higher 241, to get the same score. Try and do it again. This time I expect you may have to finish about 228th. Good Luck.
              1st Thumbnail Well i got 218, 10 better lol but the double is still there lol 2nd Thumbnail This happened months ago lol What they drinking there in Database room All Thee Bestumbup: hicup
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Fri Jan 06, 2012, 11:22 AM.
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

this is the Rank History of person just below me
                lol
                Is it because we not have played 5 games yet?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Fri Jan 06, 2012, 12:03 PM.
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.