PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

% of total hands played??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• % of total hands played??

Hi,

Let me start by saying sorry if i posted this thread in the wrong spot, only new to the forum, so im not 2 sure..

Im putting it in here because it is PSO Premier League related..

Im asking, what is most peoples total % of hands played in the PSO premier, whats an average like??

Sorry if thats nosey, just curious to know, as my own % of total hand played tends to be very low in these games....

*** moved *** Hi there Briany, Don't be sorry, we are all learning here. I moved here it into the PSO League section. It's a hard question to answer. The premier would definitely be tighter than the open league but you'd still get a good mix of playing styles. Hard to put an average on the Vpip though. Regards, Raiser umbup:

Comment

I can't speak to the premier league, since I'm in the US, but the old skill league, I was at 18-25% flops seen if I was getting cards... and at 10-15% if I was not getting cards. Of course, had some closer to 35% and some lower than 10% (depending on what you're dealt).
      Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Briany84 View Post
        Hi,

Let me start by saying sorry if i posted this thread in the wrong spot, only new to the forum, so im not 2 sure..

Im putting it in here because it is PSO Premier League related..

Im asking, what is most peoples total % of hands played in the PSO premier, whats an average like??

Sorry if thats nosey, just curious to know, as my own % of total hand played tends to be very low in these games....
        I've found the premier league vpip to be extremely tight generally from my own personal experiences. Many people hovering around that 10-18 range
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

I would be somewhere between 10% and 20%, depending on my hands. I'm only playing premium hands for the first hour usually.
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Thanx guys, pretty much the answers i was expecting i guess, my own vpip is pretty much similar, hovering btween mayb 12-20%, of course its all dependent on if u get a run of good hands...

Thanx 4d answers

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.