PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question. ?? Have I qualified . ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question. ?? Have I qualified . ?

Have i met the criteria to now play next months premier league. ?? I'm currently sitting 3rd and have played about 8 games . Is 5 games the min i can play . ? If so can i just hold tight till the end of the month . ?

Thankyou in advance for any feedback .

Cheerz

1bird1; )

you won't be able to hold tight. The more good finishes you get during the month, your score will go up... so if you sit on your score now, you'll get passed by a good number of people. Take a day or 2 and you'll see what happens with the scores.
    Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Don't forget that you need a minimum of 20VPP's as well to be eligible umbup:
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 1BIRD1 View Post
        Have i met the criteria to now play next months premier league. ?? I'm currently sitting 3rd and have played about 8 games . Is 5 games the min i can play . ? If so can i just hold tight till the end of the month . ?

Thankyou in advance for any feedback .

Cheerz

1bird1; )
        Your current score would have been good enough in most previous months to keep you high enough in the qualifier league to earn a ticket, so long as you meet the other critera for VPPs. That may or may not be enough this month. For myself, I would be tempted to wait and watch how the scores go over the month and only play again if I slipped right down near the 200 mark. It will be for your own judgement to do that or not, but you certainly have NOT qualified YET, as that will only be determined when the month is over.

Well done so far and good luck.

Ed from Edinburgh - EdinFreeMan
        4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.