PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open League

I just checked the Open League Leaderboard and out of the Top 500 222 have not got 20+ vpp from last month. If that trend carries over to this month, then placing in the Top 700 with 20 vpp might be enough for promotion to the Premier. umbup:
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Best of Luck Bill
    Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

**moved**
      Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hope you're right, Bill. I'm sitting at 677 this am, still plugging away. I plan to play as many as possible in the next two days, I'd love to get back to the Premier.

Here's hoping we both make it!!

Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
          I just checked the Open League Leaderboard and out of the Top 500 222 have not got 20+ vpp from last month. If that trend carries over to this month, then placing in the Top 700 with 20 vpp might be enough for promotion to the Premier. umbup:
          GL Bill But isn't the +20 vpp status only an indication of what payout they may receive this month Granted not all of the 222 players are going to try and earn 20 vpps this month but I'm sure some of them have realised about promotion to the premier league and have gained them this month to receive their ticket for next month

Comment

I THINK LAST MONTH IT WAS IN THE 800'S

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.