PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Qualifying from the Open...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qualifying from the Open...

There are 500 players qualifying from the Open to the Premier.

LAst month a score of 2100 points was enough to qualify. Is there any reason that the score should be different this month - that I need more points?

Always try scoring more if you can. The fact that the cutoff point was at 2100 last month is no guarantee for this month. Remember that even if you are not in the top 500, some of the players might not have the required 20 VPPS, so that can affect the final cut.

Comment

Originally posted by CistaCista View Post
      There are 500 players qualifying from the Open to the Premier. LAst month a score of 2100 points was enough to qualify. Is there any reason that the score should be different this month - that I need more points?
      what would poker be without a healthy dose of anxiety?lol just keep playing "tight is right poker" and you will qualify, no worries bud!umbup:
      Last edited by CannonLee; Thu Oct 27, 2011, 01:16 PM.

Quintuple Bracelet Winner

Comment

It's a tough question to answer Cista. I would also suggest to play your best and finish as high as you can. It would probably be easier for someone to give a guess by your place in the league, as opposed to a score. The league set up is so new, we probably couldn't predict what the changes will be from one month to the next. Welcome to the forum. umbup: Be sure to look through all the tabs up top, including Live Training, the blogs, and the rest to get the most out of your experience. It's all free! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.